WHAT IS RUYI STONE?Ruyi Stone takes the natural marble, shell, glass and mosaic as the main raw materials for it’s engineered stone and the high molecular polymer as the adhesive and finely makes this green building materials with advanced production technology. The careful selection eliminates almost all radiation elements in the stone and the adhesion by high performance adhesive after the pressure treatment which greatly improves the strength of the stone, some even stronger than natural stones.
- No acid/alkali detergent shall be used as the main composition of the engineered stone is the natural marble, and the marble, as the metamorphic rock in the family of limestone, mainly contains calcium carbonate (CaCO3). Any non-neutral material may damage it’s brightness. It is recommended to use those non-neutral acid/alkali materials such as the tinned hydrochloric acid and the detergent for certain ceramic tiles.
- Wash with wam water, soft cloth and mild detergent
- To help the shine, use spray such as ‘Mr Sheen’ or ‘Pledge’
- Avoid heavy steel tools or tungsten tools onto bench top
- Avoid prolonged exposure to oil base products
- Acid substances that can be harmful to granite surfaces
Ruyi Granite is pleased to confirm you the terms and conditions of our 5 Years Limited Warranty
What’s included in the Warranty?
Any defect in, or damage to the bench top arising out of any work done on the slab by a Ruyi Installer and Ruyi Supplier (included any joint and glue problems).
What’s NOT included in the Warranty?
- The warranty does not include any defect in, or damage to the bench top, arising out of any work done on the slab by the customer.
- The warranty will not apply to damage caused by placing hot pots, pans, electric frying pans or oven trays directly from the hot plate or oven onto the slab.
- The warranty will not apply to damage to the slab caused by try-chlorethane, methylene chloride, paint remover or stripper, cleaning agents having high alkaline, PH level and solvents.